Offshore companies are a type of legally incorporated entities which are formed under the special laws of the particular jurisdiction. They are generally Limited Liability Companies. Although all offshore companies differ to a degree depending upon the corporate law in the relevant jurisdiction, all offshore companies tend to enjoy certain core characteristics as following:
- They are broadly not subject to taxation in their home jurisdiction.
- The corporate regime will be designed to promote business flexibility.
- Regulation of corporate activities will normally be lighter.
- Flexible Bank Account Options with an online Account access.
- Layer of Privacy as Offshore Companies data isn’t generally shared and is neither available on public domains.
- Ideally can be used as Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for holding investments and asset management.
Following are Offshore Jurisdictions in UAE:
- Ajman Free Zone
- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- RAK Economic Zone
We can also assist you to set up Offshore company in the following jurisdictions across the world:
- British Virgin Islands (BVI)
- USA etc